Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me.He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i fall, picks up anything I drop and helps me up and down stairs, gets me a pillow and blanket.
I tought him in English, Dutch and hand signals pottys on command. He obeys flawlessly. He has gone everywhere with me since he was 4 months old. Without his mobility service vest he is all dog...he is an amazing guard dog and loves to play Frisbee, ball and his favorite is a 4 foot piece of garden hose that he likes to play tug of war or shake it till its dead?
he is chocolate like his mom and has apricot coloring around his face from his dad and some strands of white hair from dad also are showing up. My husband sings at nursing homes and goes with me when I go. He has been to over 140 nursing homes and likes to greet all the patients. But he knows what his top priority is and that is helping me.
He NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE!
I couldn't be happier with my experience with this wonderful family and want everyone to know the truth about them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Whole experience
- Product or service
- Labradoodle Puppy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have..."
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."
- "Bought a used camper. They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty. Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the..."
- "My daughter purchase these beautiful earrings for my Wedding Anniversary and I got so many compliments. They broke and I sent them in and they were repaired or either they..."