Service Dog from Cornerstone Farms in MO

7 of 30 Cornerstone Farms reviews

Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me.He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i fall, picks up anything I drop and helps me up and down stairs, gets me a pillow and blanket.

I tought him in English, Dutch and hand signals pottys on command. He obeys flawlessly. He has gone everywhere with me since he was 4 months old. Without his mobility service vest he is all dog...he is an amazing guard dog and loves to play Frisbee, ball and his favorite is a 4 foot piece of garden hose that he likes to play tug of war or shake it till its dead?

he is chocolate like his mom and has apricot coloring around his face from his dad and some strands of white hair from dad also are showing up. My husband sings at nursing homes and goes with me when I go. He has been to over 140 nursing homes and likes to greet all the patients. But he knows what his top priority is and that is helping me.

He NEVER LEAVES MY SIDE!

I couldn't be happier with my experience with this wonderful family and want everyone to know the truth about them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Labradoodle Puppy
Review category
Animals
review #783451

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cornerstone Farms? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
7 of 30 Cornerstone Farms reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cornerstone Farms. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cornerstone Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×