Conesville, Ohio

My family lives in Chicago and ten years ago I adopted a Bichon Frise' puppy from this family.We have loved her every minute of that ten years.

I contacted Debra and her family a few weeks ago because my Lacy is getting seasoned and I wanted to get another girl. I picked her out, they sent her on a plane to me, just like last time and she is the new love of my life! What I don't understand is that over those ten years, I have referred my two sisters, my mom, a cousin, two people at our vets office and a neighbor to this breeder. Everyone is happy.

Now Debra told me about this site and that some people were on here being ugly. I decided to check it out. NOTHING like this ever happened to any of us.

I had a sweet relationship with this family and so did the others I sent there.Thank you, Anton

Had an Experience with Cornerstone Farms?

Comments

Service Dog from Cornerstone Farms in MO Cornerstone Farms "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..." Read more Adorablebulldogs - English Bulldog Dog Review Adorablebulldogs "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..." Read more Temptations Treats - Quality check??? Umm not Temptations Treats "Went through my cats bags of temptations treats before giving them to her and found several of them broken. So I attempted to contact them through Facebook messenger and I..." Read more Service Dog from Cornerstone Farms in MO Cornerstone Farms "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more