Cornerstone Farms - Would not buy from Cornerstone Again

1 of 30 Cornerstone Farms reviews

Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have spent over $1300 on vet bills.

Puppy had fleas, okay not a big deal, that can happen, but still had to treat him for fleas.

Then the puppy stopped playing and eating, and I find out it has round worms and hook worms so bad it had to stay in the hospital for over 36 hours getting treated. The vet says there is no way, the puppy got so infested with worms in the short time we had him, it had to have worms when you got it.

Cornerstone is saying now we should have took him only to Webster Groves Animal hospital, because they have a contract with them. We took him to Veterinary Specialist Services because they are closer and we know of the care they give. When it is 3 am in the morning and your puppy is sick, you take him to the closest place you trust.

Will Cornerstone refund us any money, well so far they are will to give us $50. I doubt I get anything, but who knows.

If you think I am alone in complaining about Cornerstone Farms, just go to Google and type in Cornerstone dog breeder. Look at the reviews on Yelp, heck, Fox news did a report on them and it was not favorable.

No breeder is perfect but I have my worries about ones who have so many complaints. I should have done my homework better and researched Cornerstone before I bought. At least the puppy is healthy now and my daughter is happy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 30 Cornerstone Farms reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 17 #1242291 Hagarstown, Illinois, United States

I am happy to respond to your post as I too purchase a pet from cornerstone farms. I actually have two loved ones from this breeder and in the four years I have known this breeder I have had no problems nor have the people whom I referred to them. Im not saying you are being dishonest, but I do know that both those worms are typically transferred from mother to puppy or from puppy to puppy in litters. Something of the severity which you are saying I would think would have been caught by their vet which I know from my purchases is done just before coming home. I dont have really have an answer for you but you mentioned Yelp? Thats a great place to look as long as you look at all the pages not just the first. Pages 2,3 and 4 are nothing but good reviews.....just saying.

1 0 Reply

Nov 08 #1238328 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

People are so dumb. So you seriously bought a puppy from a farm/breeder without getting a vet check first? 101 people.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cornerstone Farms. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cornerstone Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×