Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have spent over $1300 on vet bills.
Puppy had fleas, okay not a big deal, that can happen, but still had to treat him for fleas.
Then the puppy stopped playing and eating, and I find out it has round worms and hook worms so bad it had to stay in the hospital for over 36 hours getting treated. The vet says there is no way, the puppy got so infested with worms in the short time we had him, it had to have worms when you got it.
Cornerstone is saying now we should have took him only to Webster Groves Animal hospital, because they have a contract with them. We took him to Veterinary Specialist Services because they are closer and we know of the care they give. When it is 3 am in the morning and your puppy is sick, you take him to the closest place you trust.
Will Cornerstone refund us any money, well so far they are will to give us $50. I doubt I get anything, but who knows.
If you think I am alone in complaining about Cornerstone Farms, just go to Google and type in Cornerstone dog breeder. Look at the reviews on Yelp, heck, Fox news did a report on them and it was not favorable.
No breeder is perfect but I have my worries about ones who have so many complaints. I should have done my homework better and researched Cornerstone before I bought. At least the puppy is healthy now and my daughter is happy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "Purchased a lovely French blue tunic with exaggerated shawl collar. Wore it twice and laundered - guess what the collar frayed off in two areas: so much for quality. ..."
- "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..."
- "I was relaxing on my front covered porch when all of a sudden the top glass of my Larson screen away door completely shattered!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIT IT.!!!..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."